drivers pleases don’t almost hit me
or actually hit me
or come even remotely close
Kinda went there in today’s Rantcast.
Yes, and yes. Agree 100%. Might also add that we just need to stop fetishizing all that shit. When my Rival wears out I might replace it with Force or Ultegra(or used Campy) and when my steel frame breaks along the seat stay I almost caved in a month ago (which while looks bad is still totally rideable) might upgrade to an aluminum frame something or other that’s what I’ll do but in the meantime I’ll happily do miles and miles and miles on my “base level” bike and just continue to be bemused by the group ride popular delusion that “pro level” gear can polish a turd.
BET AGAINST THIS POGGIO-MUNCHING MONSTER THIS WEEKEND AT YOUR PERIL.
Make 2 cups of brown rice. Sautée an onion, some carrots, some garlic, whatever peppers might be around, and some (a lot) of kale. Grate up a bunch of cheddar cheese. A dash of nutmeg, salt, pepper, cayenne. Beat 2 eggs in a cup of milk. Butter a casserole dish. Mix all that shit together with a big spoon and bake it for 35 minutes at 350*. Now you’re ready to get yr grub on.
1. Pete Seeger / Arlo Guthrie, Precious Friends
2. Pezz, With Everything We’ve Got
3. Hot Water Music, Live at the Hardback
4. Rolling Stones, Exile on Main Street
5. Fifteen, Lucky
6. Phish, Story of the Ghost
7. Wilco, A Ghost is Born
8. Rancid, And Out Come the Wolves
9. Soophie Nun Squad, The Devil, the Metal, the Big Bootie Beats
10. Catharsis, Passion
11. Grateful Dead, Live ‘72
12. Pearl Jam, No Code
13. Bright Eyes, I’m Wide Awake It’s Morning
14. Avail, Dixie
15. CSNY, So Far
16. (bonus) His Hero is Gone, The Plot Sickens: Enalavement Redefined
Page 1 of 8